Behavior and Responsibilities
- Please be respectful of other students and staff using the media center
- You are responsible for your personal items
- Computers are for school work only
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the media center
- All other applicable school rules will be in effect in the Media Center, including no hats
- Books, magazines, and other materials: 2 weeks
- If a student has overdue materials, no further checkouts will be allowed until items are returned or paid for. If the material is found, a refund will be issued.
- Users are responsible for their accounts and must keep passwords strictly confidential
- Users are prohibited from sharing accounts and passwords
- Any violations that can be traced to an individual account name will be treated as the responsibility of the account owner
- Users must log off all systems before leaving a computer or workstation or allowing others to use it
Computer Code of Conduct
- Students should treat MCPS electronic property respectfully
- Using language, pictures, or other material that is obscene, vulgar, abusive, or otherwise harmful to students is prohibited
- All use of computer facilities, networks, and other technology resources must be for educational purposes
- MCPS Regulation IGT-RA
- User Responsibilities for Computer Systems,
- Electronic Information, and Network Security
- During testing, equipment is not to be checked out or checked in.
- All laminating requests need to be approved and are subject to the discretion of Media Center Staff.
Requests should be directed to Barry Hackey at Barry_D_Hackey@mcpsmd.org